[OpenBIOS] ISO archive on www.openfirmware.info?

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 11:51:19 CEST 2010

Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:

>> Well maybe, but the issue in this case was that I couldn't find the
>> particular ISO anymore because it was so old :(
>
> What version are you looking for? I've almost certainly got at least one
> each of Woody, Sarge, Etch and Lenny. Woody is the only one I could
> reliably run SMP on an SS1000E, but that's another story :-)

Hi Mark,

Sorry for the delay on this - got side-tracked into actual coding again!
It was etch for SPARC32 I was looking for (and eventually found). Your
offer is greatly appreciated, but still doesn't resolve the issue that
eventually some ISOs required for testing OpenBIOS are going to become
obsolete unless someone makes an effort to archive them somewhere :(

ATB,

Mark.

--
PostgreSQL - PostGIS