[OpenBIOS] [RFC] FCode suite

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Tue Sep 5 22:41:22 CEST 2006

Dear OpenBIOS community,

its been a while now since the last update of the OpenBIOS FCode suite
containing the FCode utilities Toke and Detok. Since we want to
permanently improve the tool chain to make it usable for your needs,
we are looking for folks out there who have used toke and detok.

Please contact me, on this list or privately, so we can find out how to
improve the tools further.

As a reminder: check out the latest FCode suite source code with:

svn co svn://openbios.org/openbios/fcode-utils

Thank you.

Stefan

--
      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613