[OpenBIOS] Defining ." and "

Stefan Reinauer stepan at suse.de
Sat Jun 8 19:08:17 CEST 2002

* Segher Boessenkool <segher at chello.nl> [020608 15:23]:
> Where does it say it requires two?  I can't find no reference to this in
> the 1275 spec.  The ANS, on the other hand, requires only one, and even
> then only *if* you implement S" in interpreting state.

Still, most (all that I know of) implementations can cope with S"/" in
interpreting state - might be better if we stay with that majority..

Stefan

--
The x86 isn't all that complex - it just doesn't make a lot of
sense.          -- Mike Johnson, Leader of 80x86 Design at AMD
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de
http://www.freiburg.linux.de/OpenBIOS/ - free your system..