[OpenBIOS] Questions...

Bob Dobbs gwilson at ghg.net
Mon Jan 24 18:13:18 CET 2000

Jeff Garzik wrote:

> Boaz Harrosh wrote:
> > By the way LILO in ROM ?? sounds like the right place for it.
>
> It wouldn't be difficult at all to put LILO in ROM...
It would probably be better to a bootloader that complies to a booting
standard, i.e. GRUB/MultiBoot rather one that can only chainload and
boot Linux.

Remember that we are focusing on all operating systems, yet free ones
(all free ones) have a higher priority.

If this means taking some time to make all free kerenels
MultiBoot-compliant, well then it is time well spent.

-graham
-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de